1. All appointment bookings are to be made online; payment will be taken upon booking your appointment online, processed by Stripe and will display as Skin Radiance within the description, with the exception of Lines and Wrinkles Treatment (Botox).
If you are an existing client (if you have had a Lines and Wrinkles Treatment (Botox) in past with Claire) and would like to book a Lines & Wrinkles (Botox) Treatment please contact Claire directly: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your appointment. A non refundable booking fee of £100 needs to be received by BAC at least 5 working days prior to your treatment appointment.
If you are a new client and would like a Lines and Wrinkles Treatment an 'Aesthetic and Skin Consultation' must take place first. This is bookable at: www.calendly.com/myskinradiance
Following the consultation appointment, if you decide to go ahead with treatment, a non refundable booking fee of £100 needs to be received by BAC at least 5 working days prior to your treatment appointment.
If a 'lockdown' occurs your £100 non refundable booking fee will be honoured when the lockdown is lifted however, it will not be refundable.
If Skin Radiance is unable to operate due to a 'lockdown' restrictions all appointment bookings will be honoured and rebooked for when the lockdown has been lifted.
2. Appointment Confirmation along with Treatment Information (if necessary) will be sent directly to your email address-including a Wellness Questionnaire which must be completed and returned upon appointment booking by email. An appointment cannot take place without this being completed.
3. The following Cancellation & Resceheduling Policy applies (this also applies to rearranging appointments less than 48 hours before scheduled appointment):
4. The booking fee of £100 for Lines & Wrinkles Treatment (Botox) is non-refundable under any circumstances. A prescription for Lines and Wrinkles Treatment (Botox) expires within 3 months. After 3 months a further consultation and prescription will be required along with a further non-refundable booking fee of £100.
5. Please arrive at your appointment on time-not early or late
Courtesy email reminders will be sent before your appointment.
6. I will not be able to undertake an appointment within 15 days of you returning from overseas, from outside of the South West region or if you have attended a large-scale event. Please bear this in mind when scheduling appointments.
7. I politely request that you attend wearing a mask face covering and bring a pen to complete your paperwork. A mask and a pen can be purchased if you do not have these items with you. Skin Radiance has adopted a 'no handshake' approach. You will be asked to sanitise your hands and undergo a temperature check upon entry to Skin Radiance. Admittance to Skin Radiance will not be possible without following this procedure.
8. Please remember to bring your glasses or alternative as you will be required to complete a new Medical History, Consent forms and Wellness Check Form. It is your responsibility to update me with any changes to your Health/Medications/Medical Conditions/Injuries and Allergies/Sensitivities. If your temperature is over 37.3 and/or if any information from the Wellness Checklist/Covid-19 Consent prevents a treatment from taking place the appointment is bound by the Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy.
9. Complimentary parking is available within the parking area of Prow Park; Skin Radiance accepts no responsibility for the safety, security, damage, or theft to vehicles/bicycles parked within Prow Park. You use/park your vehicle/bicycle at your own risk. Skin Radiance is not responsible for the communal areas of Prow Park including: the car park, steps, toilets, and walkway to Skin Radiance. Skin Radiance accepts no responsibility for these areas.
10. Do not attend your appointment with shopping or excess belongings. Please leave valuables at home, Skin Radiance does not accept any responsibility to loss/damage/theft/security to valuables or belongings.
11. Friends, relatives, and/or children are not permitted to accompany you to your appointment in any circumstances.
12. Admittance to Skin Radiance is by appointment only, no walks ins are allowed. If you wish to order skincare products, please contact me by email or text message so an appropriate time can be arranged for you to collect.
13. A consultation is strongly recommended for Aesthetic Skin Treatments (including: Chemical Skin Peels, Microneedling and Mesotherapy) and is Mandatory for Lines and Wrinkles Treatments (Botox). The fee for a Consultation is £25 and is non refundable.
14. I am proud to offer high quality professional treatments. I am trained to an Advanced level and I am committed to help you find your Skin Radiance. However, it is important for you to appreciate realistic expectations and acknowledge that treatment results may vary and are not guaranteed. In most cases, courses of treatments/regular treatments, use of the recommended home skin care products and adopting a healthy lifestyle-including a nutritious diet, clear fluids ie: water, exercise, reducing stress & meditation are recommended to obtain your individual optimimal result.
15. Any service may be refused in the best interests of the client without reason. If a treatment is refused/deemed not appropriate following your consultation, the consultation fee will not be refunded.
16. Your appointment with Skin Radiance is confidential. However, Skin Radiance reserves the right to refer clients where appropriate in view of health and safety ie: GP, Social Services and/or Police if it is thought that you or anyone else may be at risk of harm. Any inappropriate, threatening or abusive behaviour will be reported to the Police and Security Services of Prow Park. Any outstanding payments due to Skin Radiance will be pursued.
17. Your health and safety is my priority and I am committed to cleanliness and hygiene as directed by National Governance and Guidance. I have invested heavily in appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Hand Washing Facilities, Hand Sanitisers and use of Hygiene Screen/Visor strictly following the recommended cleaning regime using the recommended products. Single use equipment is used where possible and all equipment is sanitised or sterilised where appropriate.
18. Patch Testing/Pre-Treatments may be required for certain treatments:
An appointment cannot take place without a patch test being carried out. Contact Claire directly to arrange a patch test.
Retinol Chemical Peels (A Gentle Retinol Peel pre-treatment can be booked online and must be taken prior to a Retinol Peel).
19. Prices/Offers may change without warning and opening hours may vary. Terms, Conditions, Policies and Procedures are continually reviewed and updated as neccessary. Opening hours may vary.
20. I am not able to offer treatments to anyone under the age of 18 years. I am unable to treat clients with specific health/medical conditions-contact Claire for more information before booking any treatment if you are unsure. Aesthetic Treatments and certain other treatments are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding please contact Claire before booking an appointment. If in any doubt contact Claire before booking any appointment.
21. No Refund Policy & Complaints Procedure:
Your treatment is undertaken by a professional; a highly trained practitioner with many years experience. If you have a treatment and are not satisfied please bring it to my attention immediately following the Complaints Procedure below. Refunds are not given for treatments. I will listen to your concerns immediately to try to resolve the matter.
Refunds cannot be provided on any products sold due to health, safety, and hygiene reasons. Faulty products can be returned to the supplier for advice and review.
I pride myself on a high standard of customer care & service as well as attention to detail when I provide treatments for clients. I hope that every client is delighted with the service received at Skin Radiance. However, I do recognise that on occasion, things may go wrong, and you may not be happy with the service that you have received. In the unlikely event of this happening, I would like to put things right as soon as possible and request that you raise your concern to me at the earliest opportunity.
The quickest and most effective way of resolving any problem is to bring it to my attention immediately- verbally. I will listen carefully to your concerns and answer any questions so that I can do my utmost to resolve the situation for you quickly.
However, if you would like to make a complaint, it is imperative that a complaint is received in writing by email to: email@example.com
Please provide as much detail as possible, including details of your treatment; date and time of your appointment and your exact compliant. Your complaint will be reviewed, with the aim of acknowledging your complaint within 5 working days of receiving your complaint in writing. However, in some cases a full response may take up to 20 working days. I will ensure that all complaints are investigated, documented and where appropriate, take action to prevent a recurrence by reviewing policies and procedures.
Skin Radiance is open 3-4 days per week. It is important to note that days where the clinic is not open; non-working days, weekends, bank holidays, annual leave and study leave are not included in the 20 working days.
22. Gift Vouchers- are non-refundable, not redeemable against products, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, must be taken prior to expiry date, cannot be replaced if lost, cannot be exchanged for money and 'change' cannot be provided for any remaining unused value of the voucher.
23. In the unlikely event that I am ill/unable to work/emergency/extenuating circumstances I will contact you with as much notice as possible to rearrange your appointment on another day. The non refundable booking fee of £100 for Lines and Wrinkle Treatment is non-refundable under any circumstances.
For further information visit: www.myskinradiance.co.uk
To book an appointment click here.
Contact information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07764744382
Due to the nature of my work, emails and texts may be the easiest way to contact me. I will respond to messages/enquiries during my working hours.